Every house has windows and every window needs cleaning.
Follow these easy steps to help you clean your window sills, tracks and fly screens.
What you need:
- Garden hose
- Mild detergent
- Old toothbrush or small scrubbing brush
- Soft scrubbing brush
- Paper towel or sponge
- Remove fly screen from the window and lay outside flat or against a wall.
- Rinse the fly screen using a garden hose on a medium pressure setting.
- Scrub the fly screen on both sides with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse fly screen with water.
- While the fly screens are drying, vacuum the window tracks and sills to pick up all the loose dust and dirt.
- Use an old tooth brush or small scrubbing brush to help loosen hard dirt.
- Vacuum the window sill again.
- Spray all-purpose cleaning product in the window track and window sill. Wipe clean.
- Once the fly screen is dry you can place it back on.